Owner and Therapist
Now Accepting New Clients
(940) 220-9288 (15 minute phone consultation at no charge)
Specialties: Individual Therapy, Couples Therapy, Family Therapy
Sub Specialties: Anxiety, Depression, Grief and Loss, Self-Esteem, Stress, Relationship Issues, Sexuality
Age Group: 11 and older
- Bachelors in Rehabilitation Counseling, University of North Texas
University of North Texas
- Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy, Texas Woman’s University
Texas Woman’s University
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist Associate (LMFT-A)
- Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor (LCDC)
- Prepare Enrich Certified Instructor
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapists
- Texas Association for Marriage and Family Therapists
- Sanger Area Chamber of Commerce
- Sanger Mental Health Advisory Board
- Campus Education Improvemnet Board
Tiffany has received training in the systematic functioning of couple and family relationships from Texas Woman’s University. She has experience working with multiple systems including the Juvenile Detention System, the School System, and Hospital systems as well as in clinics and private practice. Within these different settings Tiffany has worked with children, adolescents and adults. She enjoys working with individuals, couples and families and approaches therapy through a solution focused and person centered perspective.
Tiffany started New Hope Counseling in an effort to fill a need in Sanger and its surrounding areas. Her hearts desire is to be a blessing to the area through her education in Counseling. She is an active member of the community and serves on a board dedicated to improving Sanger.
Tiffany enjoys spending her free time with her husband, daughter, and two dogs. She enjoys reading, working out, and going to conferences to stay up to date in her industry.
Tiffany is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist Associate under direct supervision of Dr. Paul Jurek.